Re: My ATAG Glossary action items (draft)

re: Tim's Task 2, I like it but with would make a few tweaks:

This appendix contains definitions for all of the important and/or
unfamiliar terms used in the normative parts of this specification,
including terms used in the (link to conformance) section. All of these
terms are linked at least from their first usage in the specification.

Where appropriate definitions for these terms could be found in other
W3C Recommendations, the source is designated by "[  ]". In some cases,
editorial adaptation was required to make the definitions suitable for
the ATAG 2.0.

Cheers,
Jan

--