Processing ATAG2 Comments (comment: "Try to reduce success criterias")

From: Jan Richards <jan.richards@utoronto.ca>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 12:21:33 -0400
To: WAI-AUWG List <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
Comment at:

My comments marked with JR:

> I think it's worth considering to merge success criterias which differ
> in wcag level only, e.g:
> B.3.1.1 Accessible Options Prominent (Level A)
> B.3.1.2 Accessible Options Prominent (Level AA)
> B.3.1.3 Accessible Options Prominent (Level AAA)
> Some of these success criterias are listed one after the other, in other
> cases different success criterias are in between the
> "similar-except-for-wcag-level" criterias.

JR: When we had these formulated as one "Relative Priority" Checkpoint,
it was a source of confusion. That said, I'm open to ideas for more
intuitive phrasing. Just remember it will also require reworking the
levels of conformance explanations.

Jan Richards, M.Sc.
User Interface Design Lead
Adaptive Technology Resource Centre (ATRC)
Faculty of Information
University of Toronto

   Email: jan.richards@utoronto.ca
   Web:   http://jan.atrc.utoronto.ca