AUWG Teleconference on 18 May 2009 4:00pm-5pm ET

From: Jan Richards <jan.richards@utoronto.ca>
Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 14:12:03 -0400
To: WAI-AUWG List <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
There will be an AUWG teleconference on Monday 18 May 2009 at 4:00 pm -
5:00 pm ET:

Call: (617) 761-6200 ext. 2894#
IRC: server: irc.w3.org, port: 6665, channel: #au

IF people think they will arrive more than 15 minutes late, please send
me an email beforehand.

Agenda:

1. Determine whether to publish the new Editor's Draft as a Public
Working Draft.

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-au/2009AprJun/0035.html

- Since we are hoping that a Last Call Draft will be coming out of the
F2F, it would be useful to get another Public WD out soon so that we can
gather some more comments for the F2F.

- If we can get Working Group approval on Monday then Jeanne can publish
by the end of next week.

- So please come to the meeting ready to vote on whether we should put
out a new Public WD. If you must give REGRETS please email myself and/or
Jeanne with your vote.

Jan Richards, M.Sc.
User Interface Design Lead
Adaptive Technology Resource Centre (ATRC)
Faculty of Information
University of Toronto

   Email: jan.richards@utoronto.ca
   Web:   http://jan.atrc.utoronto.ca