RE: Minutes of AUWG teleconference of 24 November 2008

Late regrets.

---

Roberto Scano (rscano@iwa-italy.org

IWA/HWG International Project Manager and EMEA Coordinator

International Webmasters Association / HTML Writers Guild

W3C Advisory Commitee Representative for IWA/HWG W3C

WCAG Working Group Member - W3C ATAG Working Group Member

Expert of ISO/TC 159/SC 4/WG 5 'Software ergonomics and human-computer
dialogues'

 <http://www.iwanet.org/> http://www.iwanet.org -  <http://www.hwg.org/>
http://www.hwg.org

Personal web site:  <http://www.robertoscano.info/>