From: w3c-wai-au-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-au-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Roberto Scano - IWA/HWG
Sent: Monday, October 27, 2008 9:28 AM
To: 'Jan Richards'; 'WAI-AUWG List'
Subject: RE: AUWG Action Item: Level A->Minimum, Level AA->??, Level AAA->???

Agree.

---
Roberto Scano (rscano@iwa-italy.org)
IWA/HWG International Project Manager and EMEA Coordinator
International Webmasters Association / HTML Writers Guild
W3C Advisory Commitee Representative for IWA/HWG W3C
WCAG Working Group Member - W3C ATAG Working Group Member
Expert of ISO/TC 159/SC 4/WG 5 'Software ergonomics and human-computer
dialogues'
http://www.iwanet.org - http://www.hwg.org
E-Mail: emea@iwanet.org - w3c-rep@iwanet.org
Personal web site: http://www.robertoscano.info