Tracking System for Issues

From: Jeanne Spellman <jeanne@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 16:51:27 -0400
To: AUWG <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>

I have started entering the issues we have received in a tracking
systems.  After looking at 4 different tracking systems, I went back to
Tracker, as that provided the most automation to work with the group,
and I saw examples of Working Groups who had taken documents through Rec
Track and used it for preparing the documents for issue resolution.

The regular link is http://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/tracker/

I have also made it the top link in our Face-to-Face agenda, so we can
refer to it easily.
http://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/2008/07f2f.html#con4

I will continue to work on it over the Weekend and intend to get all the
issues entered, but I would appreciate any help.  It goes pretty quickly
with cut & paste.  I only slow down to choose a title.  Feel free to
edit where I have not captured the essence of the issue.

jeanne