ATAG 2.0 Editors Draft

From: Jan Richards <jan.richards@utoronto.ca>
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2008 16:44:42 -0400
To: "w3c-wai-au@w3.org" <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>

Hi all,

I have put up a new Editor's draft of the ATAG 2.0 guidelines at:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/2008/WD-ATAG20-20080709/WD-ATAG20-20080709.html

In the draft I have:
1. added (and highlighted) what I feel are editorial changes from Reed's
comments
2. added (and highlighted) changes related to harmonizing with
WCAG...the most extensive changes occurring in A.2.1 and A.2.2.
3. Noted other places where Reed had concerns that my comments back to
him might not have addressed with the label: "@@RS concerns@@"

For screen reader users...as before, the draft uses styles for change
tracking:
- class="change-text"
- class="new-text"
- class="delete-text"
to denote changes. If there are other mechanisms you would like used
(e.g., more use of "@@"), please let me know.

As Jeanne had some concerns about the replacement I'm proposing for
"chrome" vs "Content Display" I did not make those changes in the draft.

Remember: Please send your issues to the list and we will note them in
the draft also.

This is likely the first of several Editor's Drafts that will be put out
prior to the F2F.