W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > w3c-wai-au@w3.org > July to September 2008

Re: Minutes for AUWG Teleconference on 30 June 2008 4:00pm-5pm ET

From: Michael A Squillace <masquill@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 13:15:13 -0500
To: w3c-wai-au@w3.org
Message-ID: <OFF9280B29.249F33DF-ON8525747F.006427B4-8625747F.006428BB@us.ibm.com>
Jan and all:
Staying at the Mariot recommended on the F2F page. Mobile is 512-970-0066.

--> Mike Squillace
IBM Human Ability and Accessibility Center
Austin, TX

W:512.823.7423
M:512.970.0066

masquill@us.ibm.com
www.ibm.com/able



Jan Richards <jan.richards@utoronto.ca> 
Sent by: w3c-wai-au-request@w3.org
06/30/2008 03:38 PM

To
WAI-AUWG List <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
cc

Subject
Minutes for AUWG Teleconference on 30 June 2008 4:00pm-5pm ET







Minutes:

http://www.w3.org/2008/06/30-au-minutes.html


Actions:

ACTION: JR Announce where JR staying once booked.
ACTION: All to Register for F2F or give regrets ASAP.
ACTION: JR, JS Get agenda out week of June 30
ACTION: All - An additional meeting scheduled for July 21. Send all 
changes by July 14.
ACTION: All: Send ANY outstanding issues with ATAG2 document to the list 
before the F2F (by July 14)
ACTION: JS will follow up with Judy on the Charter.
ACTION: JR follow up with WCAG to determine if they are willing to 
change their organization of Guideline A.2.2
ACTION: All to Send additions/revisions on ATAG2 Implementation
ACTION: GP will look at the earlier mapping with WCAG and evaluate if 
changes need to be made.
ACTION: JS and JR will review the ATAG documents and propose changes to 
the WCAG public comments.

Cheers,
Jan




Jan Richards wrote:
> 
> Just a reminder that there will be an AUWG teleconference on Monday
> 30 June 2008 at 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm ET:
> 
> Call: (617) 761-6200 ext. 2894#
> IRC: server: irc.w3.org, port: 6665, channel: #au
> 
> Public Draft Review has Ended:
> http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/WD-ATAG20-20080310/
> http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/WD-ATAG20-TECHS-20080310/
> 
> 
> Agenda:
> 
> 1. Action item review
> 
> *[NEW]* *ACTION:* All to Send additions/revisions on ATAG2
> Implementation
> 
> *[NEW]* *ACTION:* GP will look at the earlier mapping with WCAG and
> evaluate if changes need to be made.
> 
> *[NEW]* *ACTION:* Jeanne will make the agreed edits to the charter and
> send them to Judy.
> - http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-au/2008AprJun/0075.html
> 
> *[NEW]* *ACTION:* JR follow up with WCAG to determine if they are
> willing to change their organization of Guideline A.2.2
> 
> *[NEW]* *ACTION:* JS and JR will review the ATAG documents and propose
> changes to the WCAG public comments.
> 
> ACTION: RS, JR: Get RS's comments to the list [4]
> - Reed pls send these!
> 
> ACTION: JR, JS: Review places where WCAG2 and ATAG2 are synchronized for
> any changes in the WCAG2 CR.
> 
> 
> 2. F2F planning
> July 28,29 in Redmond WA
> 
> 
> 3. Things to keep in mind:
> - implementation report
> - test suites
> - creating sample conformance claims
> - creating a sample Web Content Accessibility "Benchmark" Document (e.g.
> for HTML)
> 
> Please send any additional agenda items to the list.
> 
> Cheers,
> Jan
> 
> 

-- 
Jan Richards, M.Sc.
User Interface Design Specialist
Adaptive Technology Resource Centre (ATRC)
Faculty of Information (i-school)
University of Toronto

   Email: jan.richards@utoronto.ca
   Web:   http://jan.atrc.utoronto.ca
   Phone: 416-946-7060
   Fax:   416-971-2896
Received on Monday, 7 July 2008 18:16:32 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Monday, 22 September 2008 15:53:08 GMT