New ATAG 2.0 Guidelines and Techniques Drafts

From: Jan Richards <jan.richards@utoronto.ca>
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2008 16:50:32 -0500
To: WAI-AUWG List <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>

Hi all,

The revised ATAG 2.0 (Editor Draft) documents are now up at:

http://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/2008/WD-ATAG20-20080206/WD-ATAG20-20080206.html

http://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/2008/WD-ATAG20-TECHS-20080206/WD-ATAG20-TECHS-20080206.html

These are the documents that we intend to take forward to a
(Stabilization) Public Working Draft at the end of this month.

After that (comments permitting) we'd like to go on to Last Call.

So please take a fresh look at all of this.

NOTE: I've now place the techniques into a single document.