RE: AUWG Teleconference on 14 January 2008 4:00pm-5pm ET

From: Roberto Scano - IWA/HWG <rscano@iwa-italy.org>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 09:50:55 +0100
To: "'Jan Richards'" <jan.richards@utoronto.ca>, "'WAI-AUWG List'" <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>

Possible regrets. I will travel back to venice from Rome and i hope to be at
home for meeting time (here no free wi-fi around Italy :grin:)

---
Roberto Scano (rscano@iwa-italy.org)
IWA/HWG International Project Manager and EMEA Coordinator
International Webmasters Association / HTML Writers Guild
W3C Advisory Commitee Representative for IWA/HWG W3C
WCAG Working Group Member - W3C ATAG Working Group Member
Expert of ISO/TC 159/SC 4/WG 5 'Software ergonomics and human-computer
dialogues'
http://www.iwanet.org - http://www.hwg.org
E-Mail: emea@iwanet.org - w3c-rep@iwanet.org
Personal web site: http://www.robertoscano.info