From: w3c-wai-au-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-au-request@w3.org] On Behalf
Of Ronksley, Andrew
Sent: Monday, June 02, 2008 2:56 PM
To: w3c-wai-au@w3.org
Subject: Apologies for today's conference call

Hi Jan.

Unfortunately I will not be able to make the conference call this
evening.

I will catch up with the minutes from the call when they become
available.

Thanks.
Regards,
Andrew.

---
Andrew Ronksley
Web Accessibility Consultant
RNIB Web Access Consultancy
E: Andrew.Ronksley@rnib.org.uk
W: http://www.rnib.org.uk/wac
W: http://del.icio.us/andyronksley
T: 020 7391 3295
A: 105 Judd Street, London, WC1H 9NE

Need to know more about web accessibility? Enrol on one of our training
courses at http://www.rnib.org.uk/webaccesstraining.
Keep up to date with news in the world of accessibility on our blog at
http://www.rnib.org.uk/wacblog.
Follow the Web Access Team on Facebook and Twitter!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Web-Access-Centre/8415703247?ref=ts
http://twitter.com/webaccesscentre

--
DISCLAIMER: