Re: AUWG Draft Charter

I have updated the AUWG Charter with Mike's editorial notes.
http://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/2008/draft_auwg_charter_27may08.html

   1. Fixed errors
   2. Changed the milestones for June 2008 to August 2008.
   3. Changed the staff contact.

Outstanding:

   1. Do we need to adjust the further milestones? (That will account
      for some of  the extra months Mike noted in the charter.)
   2. Other Deliverables: See Mike's notes below.

Michael A Squillace wrote:
[deleted]
> comments:
> 1. under "Other deliverables," this is actually the first I've heard of
> test materials for ATAG. While this certainly makes sense, do we want/need
> to say any more about what this might consist of? Also, previous charter
> mentions a FAQ. Is that available? Does it need updating?
> 2. Under scope, the five items look good but there is a seven-month gap
> between when we intend to have ATAG 2.0 published as a recommendation (May
> 2009) and the termination of the charter (Dec 2009). What carries us
> through the remainder of 2009?
[deleted]

jeanne