RE: Tech Plenary Hotel for AUWG F2F

As always, I cannot participate :-(
I will offer always, for next editions, hosting in Venice :-)

-----Original Message-----
From: w3c-wai-au-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-au-request@w3.org] On Behalf
Of Jan Richards
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2007 9:51 PM
To: WAI-AUWG List
Subject: Tech Plenary Hotel for AUWG F2F

Hi all,

On the WAI-CG Call today Judy was emphasizing that W3C needs to know
soon what to do about the block of rooms reserved at the Hyatt.

If you are going to the plenary and wish to stay there please book soon.
To help the organizers please let me know your plans. (In the past there
has sometimes been an issue that some companies get better rates than
the conference - if this is the case for you, please let me know)

Cheers,
Jan