Re: The next AUWG teleconference will be on 22 January 2007

From: Jan Richards <jan.richards@utoronto.ca>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 16:10:22 -0500
To: w3c-wai-au@w3.org

Hi all,

Unfortunately, I will be in a joint UAAG-PFWG meeting at call time and
so I need to send my regrets.

Please feel free to go ahead without me - I can send an agenda regardless.

Also, I think that due to the large number of comments we need to deal
with we should switch back to weekly calls.

What do other people think?

In the event of a US or Canadian holiday, our standing group policy is
to push the meeting back by one week.

So the new next meeting date will be Monday, 22 January 2007.

PS: Thanks Tim for pointing this out.