Re: ATAG 2.0's "Web Content Accessibility Benchmark" and WCAG 2.0's "Accessibility Supported"

Hi Christophe,

I agree. "Technology" isn't linked down to the definition anywhere,
although it does appear.

Also, including API in the definition causes some weird effects, such as
  the following excerpt:

"This means that either the technology implements and tests
accessibility APIs that are required in order for the users' assistive
technology to make the technology accessible

If API is switched in for Technology you get "the API implements and
tests accessibility APIs".

Cheers,
Jan

PS: I'm CC'ing Michael Cooper so that your comment makes it back to the
WCAG-WG where it can have an effect.