RE: AUWG Teleconference on 18 December 2006 4pm-5pm ET TODAY

Possible regrets. Some line problems here in Italy due to great diffusion of
malware that stopped a lot of internet activities.

-----Original Message-----
From: w3c-wai-au-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-au-request@w3.org] On Behalf
Of Jan Richards
Sent: Monday, December 18, 2006 3:04 PM
To: WAI-AUWG List
Subject: AUWG Teleconference on 18 December 2006 4pm-5pm ET TODAY

Hi everyone,

Just a reminder that there will be an AUWG teleconference on TODAY Monday 18
December 2006 at 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm ET:

Call: (617) 761-6200 ext. 2894#
IRC: server: irc.w3.org, port: 6665, channel: #au
(Judy has asked that we start doing our minutes on IRC)

Agenda:

1. Multi-group meeting in January in Boston CANCELED

2. Implementation report shell sent out:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-au/2006OctDec/0022.html

3. Group feedback on the techniques draft.
http://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/2006/WD-ATAG20techs-20060711/WD-ATAG20techs-
20060711.html

Reviews underway:

a. Roberto looking at plug-ins like Xstandard, Java Editors, etc.
(http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-au/2006JulSep/0024.html)

b. Jan looking at MX2004 Design and Code views
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-au/2006OctDec/0008.html

c. Greg looking at Adobe Acrobat.

d. Tim looking at "Math authoring tools"

e. Jan will also be looking at a Wiki system (probably MoinMoin)
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-au/2006OctDec/0011.html

4. Preparation for the future (test suites, implementation examples, etc.)
- test suite meeting in Boston - JR will be attending

Please send regrets to the list.

Cheers,
Jan