Fw: AUWG Teleconference on 10 July 2006 4pm-5pm ET

From: Barry Feigenbaum <feigenba@us.ibm.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2006 17:25:56 -0500
To: WAI-AUWG List <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
I must send regrets.  I am traveling on business to Japan.   I have not
yet had time to collect any last IBM comments on the latest draft (and
probably will not be able to until the last week of July when I return)
but I am OK with going to last call.

Barry A. Feigenbaum, Ph. D.
Tool Architect
Human Ability and Accessibility Center - IBM Research
www.ibm.com/able,
w3.ibm.com/able
voice 512-838-4763/tl678-4763
fax 512-838-9367/0330
cell 512-799-9182
feigenba@us.ibm.com
Mailstop 904/5F-021
11400 Burnet Rd., Austin TX 78758

AARB Representative
W3C AUWG Representative
IBM Club BoD
IEB Member
QSE Development TopGun

Sun Certified Java Programmer, Developer & Architect
IBM Certified XML Developer; OOAD w/UML

This message sent with 100% recycled electrons
----- Forwarded by Barry Feigenbaum/Austin/IBM on 07/08/2006 05:23 PM
-----

Jan Richards <jan.richards@utoronto.ca>
Sent by: w3c-wai-au-request@w3.org
07/07/2006 03:22 PM

WAI-AUWG List <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
cc

Subject
AUWG Teleconference on 10 July 2006 4pm-5pm ET

Hi everyone,

Just a reminder that there will be an AUWG teleconference on Monday 10
July 2006...

at the OLD TIME 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm ET:

Call: (617) 761-6200 ext. 2894#

Agenda:

1. Vote on whether ATAG 2.0 is ready to proceed to last call (after an
intermediate public WD):
http://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/2006/WD-ATAG20-20060629/WD-ATAG20-20060629.html
http://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/2006/WD-ATAG20-20060629/checklist.html
http://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/2006/WD-ATAG20-20060629/version-comparison.html

2. Planning the next steps towards last call:
- Timing
etc.