RE: New Proposed Glossary.

You wrote

> Is there coordination between WCAG WG and EOWG on glossary issues?
You bet

They were feeding our process and reviewing our proposals. Judy even brought
the latest to our telecon where we were approving things.

RE the glossary system - sounds like a good idea.  There will be multiple
definitions for terms though -since many docs put references to the terms in
their definitions.  Or make them doc specific.

We are trying to avoid this but.

Gregg

Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Ind. Engr. & BioMed Engr.