Last Call vote

From: Barry Feigenbaum <feigenba@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 12:17:03 -0500
To: WAI-AUWG List <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
I am willing to release the current draft as a Last Call.

But I have asked for a quick internal review of the last editor's draft. I
may get no feedback or I may some.  It might be wise to hold off any
release until this review has had some time to finish (i.e., after the US
July 4th break week).

Barry A. Feigenbaum, Ph. D.
Tool Architect
Human Ability and Accessibility Center - IBM Research
www.ibm.com/able,
w3.ibm.com/able
voice 512-838-4763/tl678-4763
fax 512-838-9367/0330
cell 512-799-9182
feigenba@us.ibm.com
Mailstop 904/5F-021
11400 Burnet Rd., Austin TX 78758

AARB Representative
W3C AUWG Representative
IBM Club BoD
IEB Member
QSE Development TopGun

Sun Certified Java Programmer, Developer & Architect
IBM Certified XML Developer; OOAD w/UML

This message sent with 100% recycled electrons