Updated comment responses for ATAG 2.0 Dec. editor's draft

From: Jan Richards <jan.richards@utoronto.ca>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 16:45:41 -0400
To: w3c-wai-au@w3.org
Hi,

I have updated the comment response grid so that it will be easier for
us to go over it on the call in 2 weeks.

I have also tried to update things that might have conflicted with the
changes happening as part of our ongoing checkpoint review.

Please go over this before the call because there is quite a bit there.