Re: AUWG Teleconference on October 17, 2005 - TODAY

Hi Roberto.

Thanks for pointing this out.

This terminology was chosen because we did not want to confuse the
degree to which relative priority checkpoints have been met with the
other regular priorities.

Remember, meeting a Relative Priority to level 3 isn't exactly the same
as saying "the tool has met a Priority 3 checkpoint". Instead it is like
saying that "the tool has met a Priority 1 requirement with respect to
WCAG priority 1 items, a Priority 2 requirement with respect to WCAG
priority 2 items, and a Priority 3 requirement with respect to WCAG
priority 3 items". The level 1,2,3 are shorthand for this.

Cheers,
Jan