From: w3c-wai-au-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-au-request@w3.org] On Behalf
Of Tim Boland
Sent: 8. juli 2005 15:03
To: w3c-wai-au@w3.org
Subject: regrets for AUWG teleconference 11 July 2005 plus FYI

I will be at an all-day meeting on July 11..

BTW, I just received an announcement for the Interagency Disability
Education
Awareness Showcase (IDEAS) Conference [1], to be held in Washington, DC,
on September 28-29, 2005.    Would we want to consider our upcoming f2f
meeting
in light of this information (in some sense)?

Thanks and best wishes,
Tim Boland NIST

[1]: http://www.IDEAS508.com