Re-joining the WG - Action required by 8 March

From: Matt May <mcmay@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 11:43:08 -0800
To: w3c-wai-au@w3.org

As discussed in recent AUWG meetings, we are now operating under our new
charter:

http://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/charter5-20040116.html

and because of changes in W3C Process, we need Working Group
participants to re-sign up for AUWG under the terms of the new charter.

For participants in good standing, please go to the AUWG Participation page

http://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/participation.html

and follow the instructions in the section on "becoming a participant in
good standing". Please do this by 8 March 2005, and let me know if you
have any questions.

If you are already subscribed to the AUWG mailing list, but not active
in regular AUWG teleconferences and face-to-face meetings, please follow
the instructions under the "subscribing to the list" section; and again,
let me know if you have questions.

Thank you,

Matt May
Team Contact for AUWG