Re-joining the WG - Action required by 8 March

From: Matt May <mcmay@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 11:43:08 -0800
To: w3c-wai-au@w3.org

As discussed in recent AUWG meetings, we are now operating under our new

and because of changes in W3C Process, we need Working Group
participants to re-sign up for AUWG under the terms of the new charter.

For participants in good standing, please go to the AUWG Participation page

and follow the instructions in the section on "becoming a participant in
good standing". Please do this by 8 March 2005, and let me know if you
have any questions.

If you are already subscribed to the AUWG mailing list, but not active
in regular AUWG teleconferences and face-to-face meetings, please follow
the instructions under the "subscribing to the list" section; and again,
let me know if you have questions.

Thank you,

Matt May
Team Contact for AUWG