Face to face planning

From: Jutta Treviranus <jutta.treviranus@utoronto.ca>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 15:47:38 -0500
To: <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>

I was not able to secure an opportunity to speak at E-learning 2005
in Dallas nor could any of the vendors attend a meeting later on in
the same week.

We are now looking at meeting in the Toronto area April 18 and 19th,
with an LMS host and 2 consumer group representatives as well. This
will help us to respond to the issue of one or two documents with
consumer input (if we have not yet resolved it).

Please email me any concerns or suggestions.