    Da: "Roberto Scano (IWA/HWG)"<rscano@iwa-italy.org>
    Inviato: 26/01/05 21.51.02
    A: "jutta.treviranus@utoronto.ca"<jutta.treviranus@utoronto.ca>, "w3c-wai-au@w3.org"<w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
    Oggetto: RE: IBM's ATAG 2.0 comments

    I disagree about the idea to not refer to ISO.
    This is also a strange position of IBM: ISO TS 16071:2003  is based on IBM software accessibility guidelines and with other references and it's the only reference that could be defined as "standard".
    We need to work for the world wide web application interface accessibility (btw, also ISO is working on this topic) and for the production of guidelines that guarantee creation of accessible content.
    If ISO refer to WAI, why we shouldn't refer to a real technical specification?