Re: Fwd: Review of ATAG 1 last call against SpecGL last call

OK, might as well take this as official notification that the thing exists
then. If I receive further comments I will pass them on.

Tim, if you have any different conclusions to mine I would be glad if you
cc'ed me or the qa list - you probably have a better understanding of specGL
than I do. Which means the differences are interesting in terms of how an
outsider understands specGL.

And just by the by, the MUTAT tool, which is designed to allow people to run
this kind of test and produce an EARL result which could be transformed into
something like the HTML tale, or queried as part of a larger collection of
RDF, is under repair by me. One of the test cases I am working on is SpecGL,
but I could also do an ATAG-based version if you think this would be helpful.

Cheers

Chaals