Re: Minutes from ATAG Concall of May 2, 2005

I would prefer using "conformance model" rather than "conformance scheme",
if we are presenting a conformance model in the applicable section of
ATAG2.0, because
the QA Specification Guidelines[1] describes Requirement 06 in terms of the
conformance model..

Thanks and best wishes..
Tim Boland NIST

[1]: