RE: SC4.3 issues and proposed rewording

Bit late in the day, but if we're going with this text, could the checkpoint
match?

Change
4.3 Ensure that sequential authoring processes integrate accessible
authoring practices
4.3 Ensure that sequential authoring processes include accessible authoring
practices

so the wording hangs together?

This only needs one change in this document right now since there is no TOC
at present. Later it needs changing in the Techniques.

regards, Karen Mardahl

<snip>