Re: SC4.3 issues and proposed rewording

Thanks Tim, these are good points.

"Relevant" in this context would mean any prompts that inform the
author of potential risks of creating accessibility problems and
suggests choices that would avoid those risks.

You are integrating into the sequence assisted by the feature.

Because we are talking about encouraging appropriate author
decisions, should we include authoring decision in our glossary? This
seems to be integral to many of our prevention vs. correction
checkpoints.

Proposed wording:
Authoring decision
The point at which an author indicates a choice between a number of
alternatives presented by the authoring tool.

I would therefore propose the following modification to the proposed rewording:

Any authoring tool feature that assists in sequencing authoring
actions  (e.g., object insertion dialogs, design guides,  templates,
wizards, tutorials, instruction text) must always include
accessibility prompts if there is a risk that an authoring decision
may lead to an accessibility problem. Each accessibility prompt must
occur before or at the time that the author is required to make the
authoring decision referred to by the prompt.

All the underlined words have definitions.

Jutta