RE: Scope edits

I agree with your points Jutta (especially the first one!) To emphasize the
Universal bit, how about:

"more accessible to all potential Web content users and authors, including
people with disabilities."

It seems to me that "especially" is emphasize or focus. Including seems more
natural - sort of "of course".

Or am I way off or overreacting?

regards, Karen Mardahl