Re: clarification and question

From: Tim Boland <frederick.boland@nist.gov>
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2004 11:40:04 -0500
To: Matt May <mcmay@w3.org>
Cc: w3c-wai-au@w3.org

Thanks for the "process" information - it is new to me, and I agree, absent
any showstoppers, we should aim for Nov 18 (waiting until March is too long)..

BTW, will the AUWG be meeting at the Tech Plenary?  I plan to attend the
Tech Plenary all week..  Is there a "next" f2f set?

Thanks again and best wishes..