F2F Details

From: Jan Richards <jan.richards@utoronto.ca>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 10:50:17 -0400
To: karen@mardahl.dk
Cc: w3c-wai-au@w3.org

Yes,

Matt and I (at least) will be on IRC (server: irc.w3.org, port: 6665, channel:
#au).

BTW: For those attending in person and planning to walk down:

I didn't hear back from anyone about myy proposed rendezvous spot (lobby of the
Ramada Plaza). Nevertheless, I will be in the lobby of the Ramada Plaza from
8:30am to 8:40 at which point I'll head over to the meeting place (99 Rhode
Island - according to Matt's message).

-Jan