Permission of the group

From: Jutta Treviranus <jutta.treviranus@utoronto.ca>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 09:44:35 -0400
To: "List (WAI-AUWG)" <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>

A group of engineering and computer science students at the
University have a project to design a  collaborative voice over IP
system that supports group process in an audio-only environment. The
system uses things like spatialized audio to help identify who is
speaking or to order speakers.

They would like to listen in on a typical ATAG call to see what the
challenges might be in an international group call.

We will insure that they maintain confidentiality.

Please indicate if we have your permission to allow the students to
listen in or if you have reservations or concerns about this.

thanks