Last chance for hotel reservation: respond today

From: Matt May <mcmay@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 10:26:58 -0400
To: w3c-wai-pf@w3.org, w3c-wai-au@w3.org

If you're thinking of asking for a room at the St. Francis in San
Francisco for the face-to-face next month, please do so today.

Send email to Bob Regan (not me, not the list) with room preferences,
checkin and checkout dates, and your phone number. He will forward them
to his travel department at the end of the day. His address is
bregan@macromedia.com.

I will be looking for hotel info for others and posting them to the f2f
meeting page next week.

-