W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > w3c-wai-au@w3.org > July to September 2004

Re: AUWG Teleconference on Monday, 19 July 2004

From: Jutta Treviranus <jutta.treviranus@utoronto.ca>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 15:33:21 -0400
Message-Id: <a06020403bd21d1c36d2f@[10.0.2.5]>
To: Jan Richards <jan.richards@utoronto.ca>, "List (WAI-AUWG)" <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>

Jan and group,

I am in the middle of an IMS face to face meeting in San Francisco 
(Liddy is here is well). It would be difficult to leave the meeting 
right now and participate in the call. I will be sending my rewording 
of the success criteria regarding timing after our meeting today.

We will also be working on the Metadata work item while we are here.

Thanks
Jutta



At 1:38 PM -0400 7/16/04, Jan Richards wrote:
>Just a reminder of the teleconference on Monday (19 July 2004)
>at 4:00 pm ET:
>
>Call: (617) 761-6200 ext. 2894#
>
>
>Agenda:
>
>1. F2F update.
>
>2. Updated documents available at:
>
>http://jan.rcat.utoronto.ca/public/auwg/tech1.html
>http://jan.rcat.utoronto.ca/public/auwg/tech2.html
>http://jan.rcat.utoronto.ca/public/auwg/tech3.html
>http://jan.rcat.utoronto.ca/public/auwg/tech4.html
>http://jan.rcat.utoronto.ca/public/auwg/guidelines.html
>
>3. Technique workplan progress check. (Monday is the deadline for 
>VE="Very Easy" items)
>
>====================================================
>
>VE: Very Easy: 19 July 2004
>
>* 4.3 (TIMING success criteria re-write) - JT [VE]
>
>E: Easy: 2 August 2004
>
>* ALL TECHS: THERE IS NO CAN, THERE IS ONLY DO, + lose "consider"
>wording - JR,MM,TB,GP [E]
>* 3.1.1 Examples x2 - JR [E]
>* 3.1.1(11) - Prompting and assisting for document structure - GP, KM,
>BF(?)[E]
>* 3.1.1(15): Prompting and assisting for device independent handlers -
>MM [E]
>* Making minor changes to ATAG - MM, JR [E]
>* 4.2, success_criteria 3: JR to produce techs that mirror structure in
>4.4. [E]
>* 2 Illustrations in 4.3 - JR [E]
>* CMS template example - JR, JT [E]
>* General re-formatting of techniques - MM, JR [E]
>
>H: Hard: 16 August 2004
>
>* 3.1.1(10) - Prompting and assisting for Metadata- disguised screenshot
>of TILE - JT/JR, LN [H]
>* 3.1.1(13): Prompting and assisting for style sheets - TB, JR [H]
>* 3.1.1(17): Prompting and assisting for other types of accessibility
>information - KM [H]
>* 3.1.1(18): Prompting and assisting the author to make use of up to
>date formats - JR, BF(?)[H]
>* Barry to continue with work on High Level XML - related techniques for
>the document (with discussion on list). [H]
>
>Not classified:
>
>* Go over Config checkpoint (checkpoint 4.5) - TB []
>* QA review of ATAG work (GL's, techs) - TB []
>
>===================================================
>
>TEST PLAN WORK ITEMS
>
>1. Try to put together set of templates (what questions) that can be
>used a tool - TB
>2. Updating the test plan draft since several ATAG and WCAG iterations
>have been made- TB
>3. Update Process (administrative etc.). TB
>4. "Project Review" from staff contact (MM) to W3C powers (Judy(?), Tim)
>that be explaining our testing challenges - MM. (timeline would be over
>a month) TB volunteers to help.
>
>====================================================
>
>4. Ideas for the next F2F location.
>
>
>Please send regrets or additional agenda items to the list.
>
>
>
>Cheers,
>Jan
>
>--
>Jan Richards, M.Sc.
>User Interface Design Specialist
>Adaptive Technology Resource Centre (ATRC), University of Toronto
>
>    Email: jan.richards@utoronto.ca
>    Web:   http://jan.atrc.utoronto.ca
>    Phone: 416-946-7060
>    Fax:   416-971-2896
Received on Monday, 19 July 2004 17:56:01 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Monday, 22 September 2008 15:53:03 GMT