my action item from 1-12-04 AUWG telecon - additional glossary terms

From: Tim Boland <frederick.boland@nist.gov>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 09:15:26 -0500
To: w3c-wai-au@w3.org
See earlier forwarded message below containing additional glossary terms
needing definitions. I was asked to repost this message at the 1-12-04 AUWG
telecon. Karen, I earlier attempted to send you this directly, but for some
reason the message came back - great job on sandbox!

Best wishes, Tim Boland NIST