Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 11:22:24 -0400
To: w3c-wai-au@w3.org
From: Tim Boland <frederick.boland@nist.gov>
Subject: action item from AUWG f2f meeting - terms for glossary
One of my action items - Below is the list of terms I collected
from the recent f2f meeting for definition in glossary:
author
typical author
repair (ing?)
checking
accessible content
interface priority
discoverable
information icon?
applicable WCAG requirements
workflow
authoring tool interface
accessible method
exception?
Comments - additions/deletions, etc. welcome.
Best,
Tim Boland NIST