Re: New ATAG 2.0 and techniques drafts

From: Roberto Scano - IWA/HWG <rscano@iwa-italy.org>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 21:46:54 +0200
To: "AUWG (WAI-AUWG)" <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>, "Matt May" <mcmay@w3.org>

----- Original Message -----
From: "Matt May" <mcmay@w3.org>
To: "AUWG (WAI-AUWG)" <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
Sent: Friday, June 25, 2004 7:27 PM
Subject: New ATAG 2.0 and techniques drafts

Implementation Techniques for Authoring Tool Accessibility Guidelines
2.0:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/2004/WD-ATAG20-20040625/techs

-----
Here some points for conformance for the definitions.

* "Guideline 1: Ensure that the tool itself is accessible"
in the techs document
(http://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/2004/WD-ATAG20-20040625/tech1.html) it
becomes: "Guideline 1: Make the tool itself accessible"

* "Guideline 2: Enable the production of accessible content"
In the guidelines
(http://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/2004/WD-ATAG20-20040625/#tier2-enable), it
becomes "Ensure that the tool is designed to produce accessible content"

* "Guideline 3: Support the production of accessible content"
In the guidelines
(http://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/2004/WD-ATAG20-20040625/#gl-prewritten-descs),
it becomes "Support the author in the production of accessible content"

* "Guideline 4: Integrate accessibility content related features"
In the guidelines
(http://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/2004/WD-ATAG20-20040625/#gl-integrate-naturall
y), it becomes "Promote and integrate accessibility solutions"

I haven't checked now the text for the single checkpoint but we need to
search to mantain conformance in the definition between the documents.

Roberto Scano
--
Restart the web: be strict to be cool!