Euroaccessibility and evaluation methodologies

From: Karen Mardahl <karen@mardahl.dk>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 21:56:56 +0200
To: "'List (WAI-AUWG)'" <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>

I would just like to point out this particular page from the
Euroaccessibility Task Force 3:
http://www.euroaccessibility.org/tf3.php

Thanks to a kind invitation from Helle BjarnÝ, member of the TF3, I - along
with a number of other people working with accessibility in Denmark -
recently had the pleasure of meeting some members of the task force when
they met in Copenhagen.  When I saw some of the work the group is doing on
evaluation methodology, I was reminded of Tim's efforts on the test suite.
These matters may not be directly related, but I felt it was all very
inspiring. I wanted to share it with the group in case anyone is in need of
inspiration for the work we are doing just now.

regards, Karen Mardahl