reminder for f2f meeting June13-14 at NIST

From: Tim Boland <frederick.boland@nist.gov>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 08:45:18 -0400
To: w3c-wai-au@w3.org

Just a gentle reminder that because of US Government regulations I will need
the following for non-US citizens attending the meeting: (1) country of
citizenship,
(2) company position title, (3) company address, (4) home address - not
sure about
this one? by June 6.  For US citizens, I will need company address and company
position title.  This is for visitor registration purposes.  Thank you in
advance for
your cooperation.

Please let me know if there's anything else I can do to assist.

Best wishes,
Tim Boland NIST