ATAG Face to Face

From: Katie Haritos-Shea <ryladog@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 17:46:01 -0400
To: "_W3C WAI AU" <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>

Hi All,

	If you do decide to have your F2F here, those who need to can
crash at my home, are welcome to do so. NOT fancy, but the price is
right. I would be able to attend if you do have it here. The Government
contract that I am on (IMPACT Center at the US Dept of State) will be
squeezing into a spot at the Dept of Educations Accessibility booth at
eGov.

Some logistics info for eGov:

http://www.e-gov.com/events/2003/egov/
June 9 - 12, 2003
NEW Washington Convention Center, Washington, DC

Washington Convention Center
E-Gov 2003 Conference and Exposition events will be held at the NEW
Washington Convention Center, located at 801 Mount Vernon Place NW,
Washington, DC. Phone: 202-249-3000. For directions or information about
the Washington Convention Center, visit www.dcconvention.com.

Metro
The NEW Washington Convention Center is located at Mt. Vernon
Square/Convention Center, the 7th and final stop of the the Yellow Line.

More information is available at www.wmata.com.

My home address I can send to folks individually if the need is
there.........Katie

NOTE: New Contact Phone Numbers for Katie (Below)

Katie Haritos-Shea

Section 508 Technical Policy Analyst
CESSI Accessible Solutions

6858 Old Dominion Drive
Suite #250
McLean, Virginia, USA
22101

mailto:kshea@cessi.net
mailto:ryladog@earthlink.net

Voice: 703-448-6155
Fax: 703-442-9015
Mobile: 703-371-5545

"The best and most beautiful things in the world
     cannot be seen or even touched.
    They must be felt with the heart."
                - Helen Keller