Re: 5 May minutes

From: Jutta Treviranus <jutta.treviranus@utoronto.ca>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 16:32:47 -0400
To: Jan Richards <jan.richards@utoronto.ca>, w3c-wai-au@w3.org

Yes we decided to combine them and began drafting proposed wording
for the combined checkpoint. The issue of a visual vs a navigation
structure was discussed. This came up when we were attempting to
propose success criteria wording. Structure can be navigated without
displaying the structure,thereby achieving the same function.

Jutta