Re: 5 May minutes

Yes we decided to combine them and began drafting proposed wording
for the combined checkpoint. The issue of a visual vs a navigation
structure was discussed. This came up when we were attempting to
propose success criteria wording. Structure can be navigated without
displaying the structure,thereby achieving the same function.

Jutta