Re: Proposed ATAG 1.0 Tech status section

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 11:53:54 -0400 (EDT)
To: Jan Richards <jan.richards@utoronto.ca>
cc: WAI-AUWG <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>

Generally makes sense to me. I would suggest being a bit more clear that
developments of this for Wombat should generally be applicable to ATAG 1.0 as
well. (So long as we don't have Wombat as a Rec, why aren't we maintaining a
map from techniques to the two documents, so we can generate views for ATAG 1
and Wombat?)

cheers

Chaals

[snip]