FW: real time ??? live??

Liddy.........I like 'live', that is a instance/context specific word
that works in my mind (from a US point of view).........so.......though
they seem a mouthful..............

In general use:

	'live' authoring
	Or
	Real-time/live authoring
	Or
	Live real-time authoring

For Synchronous and Asynchronous specific use:

	Synchronous 'live' authoring
	or
	Synchronous Real-time/live authoring
	Or
	Live real-time synchronous authoring

	AND

	Asynchronous 'live' authoring
	or
	Asynchronous Real-time/live authoring
	Or
	Live real-time asynchronous authoring

Katie Haritos-Shea

Internet/Software/Device Accessibility and Standards
Strategist/Developer/Evangelist

#571-220-7777

"The best and most beautiful things in the world
     cannot be seen or even touched.
    They must be felt with the heart."
                - Helen Keller