Thanks

AUWG,

On behalf of the EOWG, thanks for the opportunity to meet jointly with you
today to discuss
         http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/impl/software4
The feedback was helpful.

We'd like to continue to move this document along. If you have additional
comments, please send those to us at <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org> within the next
few days, if possible.

Apologies for the bridge problems today. We have requested an expansion in
the amount of time available, and also the number of ports even though most
calls may not be joint calls and therefore may not have the number of
participants we did today. I'll send a message to AUWG once this is confirmed.

Thanks,

- Judy