Next AU meeting January 28th

From: Jutta Treviranus <jutta.treviranus@utoronto.ca>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 15:10:33 -0500
To: w3c-wai-au@w3.org
Our next teleconference will be on January 28th since we are meeting
on an every-second-week basis. I will send an agenda for the meeting
mid-week next week. In the meantime does anyone have suggestions
regarding the timing and location of the next face to face meeting
(we will most likely cancel the meeting on the 25th of February).
Also please pipe in regarding the categorization of tool
functionalities discussed on the list.

Thanks Jutta