Re: Functionality Categories

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 22:45:44 -0500 (EST)
To: Liddy Nevile <Liddy.Nevile@motile.net>
cc: Jan Richards <jan.richards@utoronto.ca>, "w3c-wai-au@w3.org" <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
Actually Dreamweaver is one of the few editors that has a serious WYSIWYG adn
Code editing tool, and that only really in the latest version. Many code
editing tools have no WYSIWYG editing facility - just a browser preview.

In plenty of cases, of course, there will be tools that do more than one
functionality. But I am not sure how many...

chaals