RE: better Australian time for regular teleconferences

Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday at 4:00 pm EST would work for me but
Tuesday or Wednesday would be better.

Fyi, I'm back but Lou Nell is going to sit in on the next call for me --
It's still Monday at 12:00 EST right?

Heather

P.S. this e-mail was written using voice dictation technology so please
excuse any "voice mistakes"