RE: better Australian time for regular teleconferences

From: Heather Swayne <hswayne@windows.microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 15:26:56 -0700
To: "Jutta Treviranus" <jutta.treviranus@utoronto.ca>, <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>

Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday at 4:00 pm EST would work for me but
Tuesday or Wednesday would be better.

Fyi, I'm back but Lou Nell is going to sit in on the next call for me --
It's still Monday at 12:00 EST right?

Heather

P.S. this e-mail was written using voice dictation technology so please
excuse any "voice mistakes"