meetings and teleconferences

From: Jutta Treviranus <jutta.treviranus@utoronto.ca>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 15:31:22 -0400
To: w3c-wai-au@w3.org
Ironically it looks like we have more people who can make it to the
meeting in Austria than to the teleconferences on the next two
Mondays. I also put the wrong dates in my last email for the Mondays,
the dates are actually May the 20th which is the Canadian Victoria
day and the 27th which is the US Memorial Day and the Spring Bank
Holiday in Britain (I'm not sure what calender I was looking at, my
apologies).

Given the small number of people who can attend the teleconference
next Monday the 20th, we will not hold a teleconference on that date.
The next regularly scheduled teleconference will be on June 3rd which
is a holiday only in New Zealand. If important issues arise that we
need to discuss synchronously, in the interim, I will try to arrange
another teleconference time before June the 3rd as well.

Given the positive replies to the meeting in Austria, I will pursue
organizing this.

Thanks
Jutta