Re: Conformance Evaluation Page Ideas

From: Carlos A Velasco <velasco@fit.fraunhofer.de>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 20:24:48 +0200
To: Jan Richards <jan.richards@utoronto.ca>
Cc: "w3c-wai-au@w3.org" <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
Dear Jan,

I reviewed the page, and I think it reflects the discussion Monday.
Three comments:
* The proposed template is too long. Maybe we shall review it in one of
the WG meetings. As we discussed off-the-list, maybe we shall develop a
review XML Schema that will allow for different views of a review
through an XSLT transformation.
* The Bluefish tool is not part of OpenOffice.org, but sponsored by a
Dutch company called OpenOffice. http://www.openoffice.nl/
* Tools not evaluated maybe shall be in another page.

Regards,
carlos

--
Dr Carlos A Velasco