Re: Conformance Evaluation Page Ideas

Dear Jan,

I reviewed the page, and I think it reflects the discussion Monday.
Three comments:
* The proposed template is too long. Maybe we shall review it in one of
the WG meetings. As we discussed off-the-list, maybe we shall develop a
review XML Schema that will allow for different views of a review
through an XSLT transformation.
* The Bluefish tool is not part of OpenOffice.org, but sponsored by a
Dutch company called OpenOffice. http://www.openoffice.nl/
* Tools not evaluated maybe shall be in another page.

Regards,
carlos

--
Dr Carlos A Velasco