Re: Conformance Evaluation Page Ideas

Jan Richards wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have put together a prototype of how the conformance page might look.
>
> http://ultrajuan.ic.utoronto.ca/~jan/WAI/tools2.html
>
> 1. The disclaimer for the page is given more visibility.
> 2. The process we were discussing yesterday on the call has been spelled
> out and placed at the end of the page.
> 3. The process section includes a link to the conformance evaluation
> template that I sent out several months ago. I have updated the template
> with the review disclaimer and the required review information.
> 4. As a space saving measure, only tools with evaluations have a row in
> the table. The others are placed in a single row at the bottom. I have
> only done this with markup editor category so far, but if people like
> it, I'll do the same with the other categories.

Jan,
2 quick comments.

If this page becomes public (outside the WG scope) please take out the
evaluation of Dreamweaver I did. It was only an exercise to see how
usable where the ATAG and their techniques at that time. I will produce
shortly a public review.

I think it would be useful to list, in a new column, also the author of
the review. And to describe more thoroughly the tool. In my specific
case it was Dreamweaver + 508AS.

Giorgio Brajnik